The Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation (CSVR) is a non governmental organisation which envisions societies that are peaceful, equal and free from violence. CSVR aims to understand and prevent violence, heal its effects and build sustainable peace at community, national and regional levels. We do this through collaboration with and learning from the lived and diverse experiences of communities affected by violence and conflict to inform innovative interventions, generate knowledge, shape public discourse, influence policy, hold States accountable and promote gender equality, social cohesion and active citizenship. CSVR seeks to appoint an Administrative Officer to be based in its Johannesburg Office. The position will
entail a one-year contract, renewable dependent on funding. The successful candidate will be part of the CSVR’s Operations Team.
1. Contributes to the development and implementation of the Admin processes and systems
2. Ensure compliance with CSVR policies on all administrative tasks
3. Provides administrative support to the organisation – payments, travel, events etc
4. Coordinates administrative projects and initiatives
1. Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Administration or equivalent
2. At least three-years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Problem Solving and Analysis
4. Basic financial skills and IT knowledge
5. Experience in a non-governmental sector is an added advantage
Requirements: Please complete the application form as per the link below.
Please submit letter of application, CV and names of two references, indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line, to email@example.com by Friday, 31st March 2023.